We follow a 7 Step Information Collection Process so you always know what to expect and when
Once you decide to take the next step and see what type and amount of insurance cover you're eligible for, we like to follow a careful information collection process so we don't miss anything important.
- You might already have an idea of how much insurance coverage you want — great, just let us know.
- You might want us to advise you how much cover you should have — no worries, we'd love to help you with that too.
- Either way, it starts with your considering the key questions below.
Either way, we understand that every decision ultimately comes down to the available budget, and usually, people take a 'best to budget' approach getting as much cover as they can, for the budget they have in mind.
Regardless of the type of cover you choose, we need to get to know you and your financial needs better so we can understand your position and what you're looking to protect and achieve.
We want to understand enough about your personal and financial situation to help you understand your key risks, your options and how to achieve your key financial goals Drew Browne
Most questions we ask are much the same for everyone
The key questions below are designed to ensure your debt levels are covered, your dependents are considered and your future earning capacity is protected so you can protect your financial goals.
These are the initial types of questions we need to ask to start to get to know who we're working with:
- Are you a non-smoker or a smoker?
- What's your date of birth?
- What is your height and weight?
- Are you an Australian resident or here on a Visa?
- Are you single or partnered?
- Are you renting or repaying a mortgage and what is that approximate cost per month?
- What type of work do you do?
- Are you an Employee or Self-employed?
- What's your approximate level of income per year?
- Do you have children or elderly parents (or someone else) who are financially dependent upon you?
- Do you have a Power of Attorney or Power of Enduring Guardianship in place?
- Do you have your Will in place yet?
- Do you have your superannuation beneficiary nomination already in place?
- Do you have any existing health conditions we need to take into account?
- Have you ever been refused insurance cover in the past?
Watch our client video
- What's to expect during an insurance application for more details about our information collection process.
The Next Steps
- You can complete our Pre‑assessments here
- Or you can jump the queue and Call for a Chat here
- You can read through our extensive list of real-life Case Studies here
- You can browse through our cheeky Explainer Videos here
- You can read our FAQ's here
- And you can get in touch and send us an email here
And if you can't find what you're looking for, our sitemap can give you the bigger picture of what we do, who we care for, and what's possible for our clients.
Where to now?