How do I prepare for an insurance application with unusualrisks.com.au?
You will need the following information close to hand:
- Your GP’s name, address and full contact details.
- The common names and doses of any medications that you might be taking.
- The approximate date and reason for your last medical appointment, who it was with and the outcome eg: '6 months ago in September, I went to my local GP for a flu shot and some sinus medications I took twice daily for 4 weeks. etc.'
- The results from any medical tests eg: blood pressure or cholesterol results.
- Details of your medical history eg: the approximate date you were diagnosed with a particular medical condition if you have had extended time off work because of it etc.
It’s a good idea to keep a Health Diary of important dates, tests, current medications or results that are significant for you.