He's a big fan of the party life and 'works hard so he can play hard'. If you ever got into a serious conversation with him, he's an open-minded no-labels kind of guy.
His work ute looks as good as he does and he's in high demand on Saturday night - and always swipes right - if you know what we mean.
Complete our Anonymous Pre‑assessment below
Find out in under 60 seconds if we can help you – without needing to disclose your name or contact details.
The 3 Step Process:
1st What's the first step?
- Select the pre-assessment below that best describes your situation.
- Complete the online multiple-choice questions.
- See your results instantly.
2nd What happens then?
- If your pre-assessment answers get the Green Light you'll immediately have the option to start an email conversation with our senior Advisor Drew Browne, to learn more about what's possible for your personal situation.
- If your pre-assessment answers get the Yellow Light you'll know your situation may be borderline, and we'll need to learn more about your situation.
- If your pre-assessment answers get the Red Light you'll know your situation may be outside our current range of available options.
3rd What's the last step?
After seeing your results, you then decide if you send us an inquiry email, directly from our site, to begin a confidential email chat about your personal insurance options.
Can I take a pre‑assessment and then just call for a chat without starting an email conversation?
Yes! The pre-assessment just helps you know where you stand ahead of time. You can then call for a chat when you're ready. You can find our contact number here.
Can I skip the pre‑assessment and just call for a chat anyways?
Yes! You can find our contact number here.
What if I have a different unusual health condition or occupation?
Yes! If you just need a standard life insurance or income protection policy (perhaps for your partner) and don't need a pre-assessment for an existing specialty health condition, we would love to help with that too!
Are you experiencing a tech issue?
If you have any complex questions, need something urgently (or if our pre-assessment tool is misbehaving itself ) please get in touch.
Special Note for Yahoo Mail Users
For people using Yahoo email, due to super-high spam levels from their servers, some Yahoo Mail emails are being automatically blocked by our Google secure email servers - it's a veritable turf war. So if we don't get back to you in 3 days, please let us know. (We're working on fixing this), and please send us a follow-up email.