Capacity Statement of Unusual Risks Insured & Sapience Financial & Investment Services
The outbreak of COVID-19 is impacting all of us in many different ways. It has understandably caused disruptions in the financial markets, disruptions in how people work and socialise, will have flow-on effects in businesses in means not yet envisaged and has made us worry about our family and friends.
At Sapience Financial & Investment Services, our commitment is:
- We will continue to put our clients’ interests first.
- We have been using a fully remote business model for over 5 years now and have full capabilities to continue to be open for business as un-Usual.
- We will continue to communicate what is happening in financial markets as it relates to our clients’ managed investments and their insurance policies we manage during these uncertain times.
We have robust business continuity plans in place
- Unusual Risks has always used phone to phone and remote screen-to-screen meetings for many of our Australia wide and rural remote clients, so this is nothing new for us.
- Our team already has remote working capacities, and our core business activities are carefully spread across different physical locations, further reducing the risk of sickness at a central location would cause.
- All our data is held in the secured cloud accessible Australian Data Centres with decentralised backup administration and management services in place.
- We have confirmed all our principal outsourced service providers are also able to meet their obligations to us and our clients and have their resiliency programs in place.
- We already have robust contingency plans in place, including business continuity measures to maintain the resilience of our business and protect the health and safety of our clients and our distributed team.
We firmly believe that these measures will protect our ability to manage client insurance applications, claims, manage investment portfolios and perform typical day to day services and will enable us to continue providing you with the service you expect.
We are confident that our business is able to withstand the disruption we all face.Drew Browne Founder & Director
Meetings as usual by email, phone and video chat
- If you would prefer to use our After Hours Remote Screen-to-Screen Meeting Services, please just let us know your preference for Zoom, Skype or OS FaceTime.
We look forward to standing beside you and your family as we all navigate COVID-19 together.
We wish you and your loved ones health and safety.
Drew Browne - Founder & Senior Advisor - Unusual Risks Insured & Sapience Financial & Investment Services